Coney Island Hot Dog Casserole
- 1 (17.3 ounce) package refrigerated large corn biscuits
- 1 (15 ounce) can Chili (with or without beans)
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package beef hot dogs, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove biscuits from package and lightly press into the bottom and
slightly up the sides of a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Place
biscuits in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- In bowl, combine chili, hot dogs, cheese and onion.
- Remove biscuits from oven and top with chili mixture. Return to oven and
continue baking for an additional 12 to 15 minutes or until biscuits are
golden brown and filling is hot.
- Cut casserole into squares and serve immediately.