Creamy Spaghetti Casserole
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound cottage cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Brown beef in butter.
- Add tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- In separate bowl, combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, sour cream,
onions and green pepper.
- In 2-quart casserole spread half of spaghetti; cover with cheese
- Add remaining spaghetti and pour melted butter on top.
- Spread meat sauce over top. Chill.
- Remove from refrigerator 20 minutes before baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Servings: 8 to 10
Can be made the day before.