Crescent Ragu Squares
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small jar Ragu spaghetti sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In frying pan, brown ground beef; drain.
- Stir in Ragu sauce and mushrooms; simmer while preparing crust.
- Separate crescent dough into 2 long rectangles.
- Place in ungreased
13 x 9-inch pan; press over bottom and 1/2-inch up sides to form
crust. Seal perforations.
- Spread meat mixture over dough.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is brown.
- Top with cheese and bake until cheese melts.
- Cut into squares to serve.