Hamburger Sour Cream Casserole
- 4 ounces egg noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Brown meat; drain grease; add tomato sauce and flour. Simmer until
- Combine sour cream, cottage cheese and salt.
- Place cooked noodles in the bottom of a 1-quart casserole.
- Layer with the sour cream mixture, then top with the hamburger mixture.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.