Hidden Sloppy Joes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (14.5 ounce) jar sloppy Joe sauce
- 3 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously spray 12-cup Bavarian-style
Bundt cake pan with cooking spray.
- Cook beef in 10-inch skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes,
stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.
- Stir in sloppy joe sauce.
- Stir biscuit mix, milk, butter and eggs until blended.
- Spoon about two-thirds of the biscuit mixture onto bottom and half
way up side of pan.
- Spoon beef mixture over biscuit mixture.
- Drop remaining biscuit mixture by spoonfuls to cover beef.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or light golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Turn pan upside down onto heatproof plate; remove pan.