Hungry Jack Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can biscuits
- 1 can baked beans
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Mix ground beef, baked beans, and barbecue
sauce together and put in casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Cut each biscuit in half and place each biscuit on top of
casserole all the way around.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese
is melted and biscuits are lightly browned.
Can be cooked on low all day in a slow cooker (omit the biscuits).