Hungry Jack Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can biscuits
- 1 can baked beans
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Mix ground beef, baked beans, and barbecue
sauce together and put in casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Cut each biscuit in half and place each biscuit on top of
casserole all the way around.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese
is melted and biscuits are lightly browned.
Can be cooked on low all day in a slow cooker (omit the biscuits).
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes