Johnny Marzetti Casserole
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide flat noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) jar salad olives (broken pieces), juice and all
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 package spaghetti sauce mix, mixed as directed on package
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces and stems
- Sauté ground beef, celery, onion and bell pepper together.
- Cook noodles as directed.
- Mix meat and noodles and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix all together and turn into lightly greased pan.
- Cover with one pound grated Cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes.