Layered Meatball Casserole
- 1 layer raw sliced potatoes
- 1 layer sliced onions
- 1 layer 1-inch bacon strips - uncooked
- 1 layer sliced green bell pepper
- 1 layer sliced carrots
- 1 layer small meatballs - uncooked
- 1 layer cheese slices
- 3 tablespoons uncooked rice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange ingredients through rice in layers in order shown.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix soup and milk. Pour over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until vegetables