Lutheran Hot Dish (Funeral Hot Dish)
- 1 pound dry macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes
- Ketchup or salsa (to taste, if desired)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Slices of American cheese
- Cook macaroni.
- Brown ground beef and onion.
- Combine all ingredients
in a casserole dish, top with cheese slices, and bake at 325 degrees
F for 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes