Meat Lovers Pizza Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat
is no longer pink. Drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated
Yield: 6 servings