Meatball Layered Dinner
- 1 layer raw potatoes, sliced
- 1 layer onions
- 1 layer 1-inch bacon strips (uncooked)
- 1 layer celery or green pepper, sliced (optional)
- 1 layer carrot
- 1 layer small meatballs, uncooked
- 1 layer cheese slices
- 3 tablespoons rice, uncooked
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Butter sides of baking dish.
- Arrange ingredients in layers.
- Mix soup and milk, pour over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes