Meatball Stroganoff Casserole
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup All Bran cereal
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 2 packets dry onion soup mix
- 6 ounces egg noodles
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream mushroom soup
- 2 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh parsley to garnish
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine beef, bran cereal, milk, egg, Worcestershire sauce, pepper,
garlic, and one packet of onion soup mix; mix well. Shape into 18
- Place meatballs on baking sheet, sprayed with non-stick
spray, and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove meatballs from
oven, and reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare egg noodles according to package directions; do not overcook.
- Drain, place in buttered 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Arrange meatballs on noodles.
- Drain mushrooms and arrange on noodles.
- Combine mushroom soup, remaining packet onion soup mix and yogurt.
Spread over meatballs.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Garnish with snipped fresh parsley.
Try substituting beef soup mix for the onion.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes