Mexican Casserole Ole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can ranch-style beans
- 1 bag shredded Mexican cheese, divided
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 1 bag tortilla chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook ground beef; drain well.
- Add Taco seasoning per instructions on packet.
- Combine mushroom soup, Ro*Tel tomatoes, ranch-style beans and 1/2
bag of cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Layer chips in bottom of a 9-inch square casserole dish.
- Add meat.
- Add another layer of chips on top of meat.
- Add mixture from bowl.
- Top with chips and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until cheese is melted.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes