Mexican Casserole 2
- 1 can Campbell's Cheddar Cheese or Nacho Dip soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 large onion
- Jalapeno peppers (to taste)
- 1 regular size bag Nacho Cheese Doritos (9 ounces)
- 1 (12-13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Brown meat and drain.
- Add onions, peppers, soups and milk. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place half of Doritos in a casserole dish sprayed
with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Add half of meat mixture and layer.
- Top with cheddar cheese and bake uncovered at 400 degrees F for 20-25
Posted by TurtleBug at Recipe Goldmine 11/7/2001 8:22 am.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.