- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinse, drain
- 1 (14 ounce) can cut green beans, rinsed and drained
- In a large skillet, brown beef; drain.
- Add the tomatoes, water,
macaroni and bouillon cubes; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until macaroni
- Stir in beans and heat through.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.