- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinse, drain
- 1 (14 ounce) can cut green beans, rinsed and drained
- In a large skillet, brown beef; drain.
- Add the tomatoes, water,
macaroni and bouillon cubes; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until macaroni
- Stir in beans and heat through.