- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup corn kernels frozen, fresh or canned
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips, divided
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese divided
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Stir in salsa, corn, dressing and chile powder.
- Layer 1/2 of each the meat mixture, chips and cheese in
a 2-quart casserole.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- To serve, top with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes