Nacho Skillet Dinner
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15.4 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexi-corn
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups slightly brown tortilla chips
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef until thoroughly
- Stir in kidney beans, tomato sauce, Mexi-corn and chili powder.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle tortilla chips evenly over beef mixture.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover and simmer for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes