No Peek Casserole
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 can cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup ginger ale
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients. Do not brown meat or dilute soup with water.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch baking dish and cover.
- Bake for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. DON'T PEEK!
- Serve over pasta, rice or mashed potatoes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes