- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package fine noodles
- 1 small bottle olives, cut up
- 1/2 pound cheese, grated
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 pound salted mixed nuts, chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cook ground beef and onion until brown.
- Cook noodles in salted water until done. Drain.
- Add meat mixture, olives and cheese.
- Dilute soup with milk.
- Add to meat mixture. Mix well; pour into casserole.
- Top with nuts.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes