- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (17 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole-kernel corn
- 2 cups macaroni
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook macaroni and drain.
- Brown beef with onions and green peppers. Drain.
- Add tomatoes and corn. Cook until heated well.
- Add drained macaroni to beef mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Cheese can be added as a topping;
sprinkled over all and melted.