Overnight Meatball Casserole
- 1 (16-20 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 cups uncooked mafalda pasta (mini lasagna noodles)
- 1 package frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry
- 1 pound frozen fully cooked meatballs (about 32)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In 2-quart glass baking dish, mix spaghetti sauce, soup and water
- Add uncooked noodles, stir-fry mixture and meatballs
and stir to coat. Make sure noodles are completely covered with
- Cover tightly with foil and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake casserole, covered, for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with cheese, and bake uncovered 5-10 minutes longer
until casserole is bubbly, noodles are tender and cheese is melted.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
This recipe comes from the 1999 Pillsbury Classic Cookbook.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes