- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms (canned if you prefer)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package thin egg noodles
- 2 (10 ounce) cans pizza sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 (8 ounce) package (or more) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground beef with onions, olives, mushrooms and spices.
- Turn into a 4-quart baking dish.
- Cook noodles as directed and drain.
- Combine noodles and the beef mixture with all remaining ingredients
except the cheese.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Bake covered at
350 degrees F for 45 minutes, and then bake uncovered for an additional