Pizza Pasta Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 jar Ragu spaghetti sauce
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 can mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 bag egg noodles, cooked
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef with onion. Drain well.
- Mix together spaghetti sauce, tomato soup, oregano, mushrooms and
garlic salt; add to ground beef and mix in well.
- Layer half of noodles, half of sauce mixture and half of mozzarella cheese; repeat layering
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until cheese begins to brown around the edge of casserole.