Pizza Tot Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (11 1/8 ounce) can condensed Italian tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- In a skillet, cook the beef, pepper and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add soup and mushrooms.
- Transfer to a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Top with cheese and potatoes.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional Information: 363 Calories (kcal); 29g Total Fat;
(73% calories from fat); 21g Protein; 3g Carbohydrate; 98mg Cholesterol;