- 1 package Betty Crocker scalloped potatoes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to your taste
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 16 ounce can whole plum tomatoes and liquid
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place potato slices into ungreased 2 quart casserole dish. Set aside.
- Brown the ground beef with the salt until cooked through and drain
- Stir in sauce mix, water, celery and tomatoes with their liquid
mixing well and breaking up tomatoes with a fork. Bring to a boil,
- Pour over potatoes, stirring to combine. Cover and bake until potatoes
are tender, about 35 to 40 minutes.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Posted by bettyboop at Recipe Goldmine 1/4/2002 10:49 am.