Preacher Man Casserole
The preacher isn't the only one who will enjoy this great casserole.
- 1 pound ground beef
- Garlic (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook and drain ground beef.
- Mix beef with garlic, salt, sugar and tomato sauce.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook and drain egg noodles.
- Mix sour cream and cream cheese together in a small bowl.
- Layer, in order twice – noodles, sour cream mixture, meat.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings