- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 4 or more medium potatoes, sliced
- Salt, as desired
- 1 can cream of asparagus coup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 12 x 9-inch pan with butter.
- Brown ground beef, onion and bell pepper in skillet.
- Put a layer of raw potatoes in bottom of pan.
- Top with a layer of meat and pour asparagus soup over this.
- Add another layer of potatoes, top with meat layer and pour cream of
chicken soup over this.
- Bake for one hour, then top with cheese.