My Grandmother made this up. This is one of my family's favorites.
My cousin came up with the name.
- 1 pound noodles
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 pound ground beef
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 pinches sugar
- 1 large can tomato sauce
- 1 green pepper, chopped fine
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Medium size Velveeta cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef with onion and green pepper.
- Add tomato sauce,
salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and sugar. Mix everything together.
Let cook for 15 minutes.
- Cook noodles and pour into a greased pan (greased with margarine)
and add everything except cheese and stir and then cut cheese into
cubes and mix. Let cook for 15 minutes.
Posted by Tired Twin Mom at Recipe Goldmine 6/15/01 10:29:57 am.