Saucy Salisbury Skillet
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Generous dash of pepper
- 1 can Campbell's Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cut green beans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix thoroughly beef, onion, salt and pepper; shape firmly into 4 oval patties.
- In skillet, brown patties, using shortening if necessary. Pour off fat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes or until done. Stir occasionally.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes