- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Brown meat.
- Add onion and cook until tender.
- Add tomato paste, water, salt and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- In same pan heat milk and
cream cheese. Blend well, then stir in 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese,
garlic salt and green bell pepper.
- In a casserole dish alternate layers of noodles and meat sauce.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle on remaining cheese and serve.
Yield: 6 servings