Simply Divine Casserole
This is a great "make-one-to-eat, freeze one" casserole.
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar Ragu plain spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (12 ounce) container cottage cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 3 or 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Boil, drain and rinse noodles.
- Brown meat well; add Ragu, tomato
sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Let meat cook with
sauce for a few minutes.
- In medium bowl, mix cottage cheese, cream cheese, sour cream and
- Grease 2 (2-quart) casserole dishes.
- Place 1/4 noodles in each casserole.
- Pour a little melted butter over noodles.
- Add 1/2 cheese mixture to each casserole.
- Add remaining noodles; drizzle
with remaining butter and top with meat mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 45 minutes.