Sloppy Joe Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can sloppy Joe sandwich mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexi-corn whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can refrigerated Buttermilk Flaky biscuits
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large skillet, brown ground beef with onions; drain.
- Stir in sloppy Joe sauce and corn. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated thoroughly,
- Spoon mixture into ungreased 1 to 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Separate dough into 5 biscuits; cut each in half. Arrange, cut side down, around
outside edge of hot mixture with sides of biscuits touching.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes