Sloppy Joe Casserole
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Love Corn Corn Nuts
- 1 cup Fritos,slightly crushed
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F, and lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook the ground beef with the onions and garlic until cooked through about 5-7 minutes. Break the ground beef into crumbles as it cooks.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl add ketchup, Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning, chili powder, brown sugar and Worcestershire. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the sloppy joe sauce into the cooked ground beef and mix until it is completely coated. Then pour the sloppy joe mixture into the prepared pan.
- Top with Love Corn Corn Nuts, Fritos, and shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese, is melted and bubbly.
- Take out of the oven and top with green onions. Serve and enjoy!
Yield: 6 servings | Total time: 35 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Slap Ya Mama
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.