- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can Mexi-Corn
- 1 pound canned tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 cup raw rice
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup Colby or Cheddar cheese, shredded
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown beef; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Place in a casserole.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
- Remove casserole from oven and top with cheese.
- Return to oven to melt cheese, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes