Sour Cream Chili Bake
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 1/2 cups corn chips
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- Cook ground beef and onion until meat is browned and onion is tender; drain.
- Stir in beans, tomato sauce, taco seasoning mix and 3/4 cup cheese.
- Sprinkle 2 1/2 cups corn chips in bottom of 8-inch square baking dish.
- Cover with beef mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Spread sour cream over chili.
- Top with remaining corn chips and cheese.
- Bake for 3 to 4 minutes longer.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings