South of the Border Casserole
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 pound ground beef (or turkey)
- 1 jar of your favorite salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 2 cups of your favorite cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown meat.
- Remove from heat and stir in salsa.
- Mix onions, corn and olives.
- In large casserole layer all the beans, 1/2 meat/salsa, all the
vegetables, then the remaining meat.
- Top with cheese and bake covered for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Serve with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and tortilla chips.
- Eat as a salad or main dish, depending on how you choose to serve.
This is great the second day too!
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes