- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package brown gravy mix
- Chili powder to taste, optional
- Sour cream, optional
- Corn chips or Doritos, crushed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown beef and drain fat.
- Add tomatoes and gravy mix, stirring well over medium heat.
- Add chili powder (Note: if you like it mild, don't add any chili powder).
- Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes until heated through.
- Serve over corn chips or Doritos with sour cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes