- 1 pound round steak
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can French onion soup
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut steak into thin strips. Brown quickly in a skillet sprayed with Pam.
- Mix steak with remaining ingredients.
- Place in a shallow baking pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for one hour.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes