Steak Casserole 2
- 3 or 4 boneless cube steaks
- 1 can Campbell's Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 can mushrooms (optional)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown the steaks in a frying pan, then place in the bottom of a
- Pour the mushroom soup over them, add the can of mushrooms
if you wish.
- Spread the sliced onions on top and season with salt,
pepper and paprika to taste.
- Bake for about 35 to 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Serve with noodles.
- Spoon the gravy over the noodles, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes