This is great for potlucks!
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 can diced green chiles
- 1 small package corn tortillas
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Fry ground beef; drain excess oil.
- Mix in soups and chiles.
- Cut up tortillas into small pieces and mix with ground beef mixture.
- Place in casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes