Stuffed Banana Peppers
- 24 banana peppers, washed, seeded and sliced in half lengthwise
- 3 pounds ground meat
- 3 pounds bulk Italian sausage
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned bread crumbs or bread cubes
- 1 1/2 cups Romano cheese, plus extra to sprinkle
- 1 small diced onion
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Seasoned salt, to taste
- Spaghetti sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix the ground meat, sausage, eggs, bread crumbs, cheese and
- Season with garlic, black pepper and seasoned salt to
taste. Mix well again.
- Fill banana peppers with meat mixture.
- Lay on a wax paper-covered
tray and cover with plastic wrap, place in freezer until frozen
firm; transfer to freezer bags until ready to use.
- Remove peppers from freezer and place evenly in a disposable
aluminum casserole pan.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over peppers and
bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes