- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups tomatoes, sieved
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 6 green bell peppers
- 4 tablespoons cheese, grated (optional)
- Seasoned bread crumbs
- Pepper, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown ground beef and onion in 2 tablespoons oil.
- Add tomatoes, rice, salt, pepper, sugar and sprinkle flour over top. Bring to
a boil, cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Wash and cut the tops off the green peppers. Remove the seeds and drop
peppers into boiling water for 1 minute.
- Drain peppers, and stuff with meat mixture.
- Top with crumbs and grated cheese (optional).
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 1/2 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes