Stuffed Peppers 2
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Cook peppers; drain on paper towel.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add onion and garlic and cook 5 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Stir in cumin and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add beef, breaking up with a spoon; Cook 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce,
Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, ketchup, horseradish and salt.
Cook 6 minutes more and remove from heat.
- Stir in cooked rice and Cheddar cheese.
- Spoon into peppers.
- Top with parsley.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 40 minutes or until hot.