Stuffed Peppers 3
This is the recipe my grandmother used. Jeannine
- Large green bell peppers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- Chopped onion
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Clean peppers out and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients and stuff peppers with mixture.
- Pour tomato sauce over peppers.
- Bake for 45 minutes covered and 15 minutes uncovered at 350 degrees F.
Posted by teach724 at Recipe Goldmine 7/11/01 7:04:36 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes