White Castle and Zucchini Casserole
- 10 White Castle hamburgers, with onions
- 3 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 8 ounces meatless spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, beaten with ricotta cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Remove hamburgers and onions from the buns. Spread garlic butter
on all the buns. Set aside.
- Place zucchini slices in bottom of a greased 8-inch square baking
dish. Sprinkle with flour.
- Top with White Castle hamburgers and onions.
- Add spaghetti sauce.
- Spread mixture of ricotta cheese and beaten egg over sauce.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. (If microwaving, use microwave-safe dish and cook on HIGH for 10 minutes).
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Broil buns open-faced until toasted.
- Cut casserole into 5-6 servings.
- Spoon casserole onto top of buns.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Beef Casserole Recipes