Apricot Chicken Casserole
- 6-8 chicken pieces (drumsticks or thighs)
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 small can apricot nectar
- 2-3 carrots, chopped
- 2-4 medium potatoes, sliced
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Garlic powder
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over chicken pieces.
- Add vegetables and mushrooms.
- Pour apricot nectar over all, and sprinkle garlic powder over everything.
- Add small amount of water to casserole and bake at 350 degrees F until done,
about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.