- 9 (6-inch) corn tortillas, halved
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chile peppers
- 1 cup corn
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast meat, cooked and shredded
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, cheese, chile peppers,
corn, and chicken. Mix together well.
- Dip 9 tortilla halves into the enchilada sauce, and arrange them
in the bottom of a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Spread 1/2 of the chicken mixture over the tortilla layer. Repeat.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the center is heated through.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.