Baked Chicken Noodle Soup Casserole
- 1 envelope Lipton chicken noodle soup
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Dash white pepper
- 1 (7 ounce) can chicken
- 2 cans peas with pearl onions
- 1 cup buttered bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In small saucepan cook soup mix in water.
- In medium saucepan, melt butter.
- Blend in flour and pepper.
- Gradually stir in hot soup and cook until thickened.
- Add chicken.
- Fold in peas and onions.
- Turn into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Top with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.