Baked Chicken Reuben
- 4 whole chicken breasts, halved, boned and skinned
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 4 (4 x 6-inch) slices Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Thousand Island dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (optional)
- Place chicken in a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish and sprinkle
with salt and pepper.
- Place rinsed sauerkraut over chicken and top with cheese.
- Pour dressing evenly over cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.