Baked Chicken Reuben
- 4 whole chicken breasts, halved, boned and skinned
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 4 (4 x 6-inch) slices Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Thousand Island dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (optional)
- Place chicken in a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish and sprinkle
with salt and pepper.
- Place rinsed sauerkraut over chicken and top with cheese.
- Pour dressing evenly over cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 hours.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.