Baked Chicken Salad Casserole
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and cut up
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 cup potato chips, crushed
- French dressing, to taste
- Marinate chicken and celery in French dressing for 1 hour.
- Combine chicken, celery, 1/2 cup grated cheese and almonds.
- Blend sour cream, mustard and salt.
- Pour over chicken and toss to blend.
- Put into baking dish.
- Combine potato chips, remaining grated cheese and put on top of chicken mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 300 degrees F or until heated through.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.